ICE CAP WHITE on TRD Pro 6th Gen 4Runner!

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
So even though we didn't see this Ice Cap White TRD Pro 4Runner at the reveal in SD, Toyota still showcased it in their YouTube video when talking about the design of the new 4Runner, and also with some high-resolution photos online. I'm not sure if the photos of it off-roading or rendered or real, they kinda seem a little computer-generated. Regardless, white on the new 4R with black accents looks pretty awesome!
Ice Cap White 2025 4Runner 6th Gen Photo.jpgWhite Ice Cap 6th gen 4runner TRD Pro 2025  1.jpgWhite Ice Cap 6th gen 4runner TRD Pro 2025  2.jpgWhite Ice Cap 6th gen 4runner TRD Pro 2025  3.jpgWhite Ice Cap 6th gen 4runner TRD Pro 2025  4.jpg

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back