Toyota Jamboree 2024 TRD Pro 4Runner Photo Thread

Trail4R

Administrator
Staff member
What's up guys, we had the chance to fly out to Toyota Jamboree with @TRD JON and took some photos of the new TRD PRO!

After seeing this thing in person, here are a few key takeaways.
  • Although it looks much bigger than the 5th Gen, it's not as big in person. It looks bigger in photos.
  • The fender flares are big, even with 33" tires. It really needs some 34" or 35" to balance out the flares.
  • The interior tech, features, colors, and styling is wildly impressive!
  • The head unit is HUGE!!!
  • The interior cabin size up front is perfect!
  • The back seat interior space is not as big as the 5th Gen which is a bummer.
  • The interior space in the cargo area is huge. Much bigger than the 5th Gen.
  • The wheel wells look like they will accommodate much bigger tires.
  • The spare tire hangs down much lower than the 5th Gen.
  • The "rock sliders" are not real rock sliders as they do not bolt to the frame rail.

6G4R_001.jpg

6G4R_008.jpg

6G4R_052.jpg

6G4R_011.jpg

6G4R_068.jpg

6G4R_065.jpg

6G4R_014.jpg

6G4R_032.jpg

6G4R_020.jpg

Attachments

• 6G4R_010.jpg
    6G4R_010.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

Toyota brought their new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter (what a name…) to Overland Expo West...
Based on the build configurator for the Tacoma, we can make a few assumptions about the new...
In a recent Youtube video, TRDJon posted a side by side comparison of the 2025 TRD Pro 4Runner...
This is not my typical post, but more of a rant. I have personally seen a lot of media...
By now I'm sure we have all been on different social media platforms and have seen a lot of...
So I was able to get an exclusive look at the 2025 4Runner TRD Pro again while at the Toyota...

Similar

Back