4Runner TRD Pro Doesn't Get Iso-Dynamic Seats

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that the new TRD Pro 4Runner doesn't share the same iso-dynamic seats as the new 4th Gen Tacoma TRD Pro does. I asked Toyota why, and they said since this is a family hauler, they wanted to prioritize rear passenger comfort. The front seats still seem to have the technical camo though at least in this pre-production model that I was able to sit in.

2025_Toyota_4Runner_TRDPro_Black_014.JPG

Looks like the TRD Pro does get ISO dynamic seats.

View attachment 303
This would be huge and I'm here for it. Looks like they are really trying their best to target specific buyers with their trim, and from the videos that I've seen, the seats seem to work as advertised. It'll be interesting to see the space difference in the back if there is still enough useable space for adults, cargo and car seats. I'm a fan!

I doubt they will put those seats in the TRD Pro, as TRD Jon mentioned above they wanted to prioritize rear seat comfort for passengers. If they intended on it, they would be advertising it on their site like they did with the Tacoma when they first unveiled it and they would have been included on these pre-production models to show them off. It looks like that screen grab may be from the Tacoma? I can't locate that specific clip.

Would be cool, but I'd say what we see now is what we are 99.5% going to get come the fall. Which I am 100% okay with. :)

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

It looks like we're not getting the 6th Gen 4Runner until December of 2024 or possibly the 1st...
I have a Genesis Offroad dual-battery setup in my 2019 ORP and absolutely love it. As I...
I'm new here from NJ and I want say Hi 👋 to everyone. I like 2025 4Runner new design and specs...
The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...

Similar

Back