New 4Runner Digital Gauge Cluster Graphics

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
The new 6th Gen 4Runner gets an upgraded gauge cluster over the older analog one of the previous generation. This new 4R has the option for a 12.3" fully digital gauge cluster that is fully customizable. This screen has 3 pages that you can put custom gauges on. So you can have a page for off road with your pitch/roll and tire pressure. Another for road trips with your MPG and Trip. Lastly, you could have your 3rd page lets say for towing or something like that. It's pretty rad to see tech finally on the 4Runner platform.

With this too, we get some pretty cool gauge cluster graphics! Check them out! This was just from putting the Trailhunter into sport mode. There was a little digital 4Runner that came across the screen.Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 12.16.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 12.14.51 PM.png

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

It looks like we're not getting the 6th Gen 4Runner until December of 2024 or possibly the 1st...
I have a Genesis Offroad dual-battery setup in my 2019 ORP and absolutely love it. As I...
I'm new here from NJ and I want say Hi 👋 to everyone. I like 2025 4Runner new design and specs...
The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...

Similar

Back