JBL Audio Returns

DannyDrives

Sometimes I feel a little jealous of the Lexus cousins getting Mark Levinson audio, but I think the JBL audio is quite strong. With the 6th Gen looks like we are getting 14 speaker system with that integrated portable speaker.

Thoughts on JBL returning as the premium audio?

1723143996142.png

Personally I really like the pop out speaker. I wish you could get something more high end but the way I look at it, it’s a Toyota mid size SUV, where the pro version is going to be a lot closer to 70k than any of us would like, and if *only* having JBL speakers is where they cut back, so be it. I’m sure it still sounds great.

The JBL system in my 2nd Gen Tacoma destroys the factory audio system in my 2023 5th Gen 4Runner. I also just test-drove the new GX 550 the other day and blasted the Mark Levinson (so much so that the sales guy told me to tone it down). It was good but I still think the JBL in my 2nd Gen from 2013 has it beat. I think we'll be plenty happy with the redesigned JBL acoustics for the 6th Gen.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

New 2025 4Runner in Supersonic Red spotted at dealer convention. This is our second time now...
I think this is the 2025 4Runner Platinum in underground. It look very similar to the render...
Here is an our first “in person” look at the 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in Ice Cap white...
Apparently, there is a dealer meeting going on right now and some attendees are sharing some...
Dealers of course ALWAYS leak it all! Here is our first look at a 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD...
One of the guys I follow on Instagram spotted the new 2026 Toyota Compact Cruiser "FJ Cruiser...

Similar

Back