2025 4Runner Price Expectations

Official Pricing will be released this fall, however with some 5th Gen 4Runner pricing and comparative data against the 2025 Tacoma and J250 Land Cruiser - we can make some assumptions.

The biggest factor in price will be the upgrade options for premium models. With the 2025 Tacoma price live on Toyota's website, we can make a correlation between the two.

2025 Tacoma Upgrade Pricing
  • TRD SPORT Upgrade Package with Options: $6,255
  • TRD SPORT Premium Package with Options: $8,690
  • Audio Multimedia Upgrade with Options: $1,490
  • Heated Front Seats with Options: $645
Based on some of these upgrade options, we can get closer to the base price and premium package upgrade options. Of course we are just making assumptions here, but what do you think? Is this realistic pricing or no?

View attachment 149
Seems pretty reasonable!

The pricing is still a big head scratcher. I know inflation blah blah blah.....but then why have essentially 2 vehicles damn near the same with the exception of All wheel drive vs 4 wheel drive

Trying to decide if I get my wife a 2024 and also keep my 21 now, or wait to get the 25 for her. I plan on keeping my 21 or a 24 for the adventure rig and then when the 6th Gen comes out wait a little bit until the bugs are worked out. My 21 is a Venture Edition and would be a good trade in the future on a 26/27 6th Gen if we wanted to keep the 24.

Need to ponder the options….

This is what I’ve been wondering! Thanks for sharing! Wondering if trading our 5th gen would even be worth it.

Dealers will be calling all 5th Gen owners here real soon, even more so than they were before. "Hey we just got some new 6th Gens on the lot, would you like to come take a look". It's going to work too. It's going to be hard for many owners to say no to something very similar yet faster, and more powerful all with an insane amount of creature comforts and upgraded tech.

Official Pricing will be released this fall, however with some 5th Gen 4Runner pricing and comparative data against the 2025 Tacoma and J250 Land Cruiser - we can make some assumptions.

The biggest factor in price will be the upgrade options for premium models. With the 2025 Tacoma price live on Toyota's website, we can make a correlation between the two.

Based on some of these upgrade options, we can get closer to the base price and premium package upgrade options. Of course we are just making assumptions here, but what do you think? Is this realistic pricing or no?

View attachment 149
Seems reasonably correct. But can’t believe we are pushing past the 59k-67k for top tier 4runner

View attachment 149
I will be curious how close this really is when prices are announced

I'll be sharing the Tacoma Pro/Trailhunter pricing with everyone on our 4th Gen Tacoma page next week! But...lemme just say this for now, they TRD Pro and Trailhunter are some coin, and the 4R has always been a little more coin. So we may need to adjust these numbers sadly...
I hope they keep prices reasonable for Tacoma and 4Runner, I am really looking for 6G 4R PRO, if not in price range, might have to go for TRD Offroad.

View attachment 149

OK, attached we have the version 2 price expectation sheet after some initial feedback from the Facebook group and your comment above. Bumped it up by $3000 per line item.

View attachment 194
I am very happy with my 2020 4R TRD OFF ROAD Premium. The only way I would consider the 6th Gen TRD OFF ROAD Premium is if the I-Force Max was an option and if the gas mileage was better than 28MPG. I have not seen any gas mileage estimates for the 6th gen Hybrid and I am wondering if there is a requirement for high octane fuel for these turbo hybrid engines.

Excited to see what this new gen brings to the table ! Love my 5th gen but will have to wait to see how the reliability is on this new platform !

Looki
I'll be sharing the Tacoma Pro/Trailhunter pricing with everyone on our 4th Gen Tacoma page next week! But...lemme just say this for now, they TRD Pro and Trailhunter are some coin, and the 4R has always been a little more coin. So we may need to adjust these numbers sadly...

forward to i

Looking forward to it but after driving the GX550, I might go the Lexus route if I would pay that much!💰😂🚙

Those numbers make my eyes water! If only the dealers will offer to buy my 2018 for $45k like they did during the COVID shortages. Toyota knows how to make us ponder the future of what occupies our driveways…

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back