DETAILED 2ND LOOK At the 2025 4Runner Trailhunter

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
I was able to get a good amount of time with the all-new 6th Gen 4Runner Trailhunter. The example that they had for us at the Overland Expo was the same rig that I saw at the reveal event in San Diego. The 4R was in the new Everest color which is honestly one of my favorite colors that I have seen Toyota come out with in a long time.

Second Look Highlights I Previously Didn't Notice
  • Textures wheel well plastics and mirror caps
  • Hulk Hogan double mustache looks better in person
  • Soft touch materials from Japan feel premium
  • Memory seats
  • Electronic steering wheel adjustment
  • No Moon Roof
In my YouTube video, I walked around the new 4R for close to 25 minutes, giving as close to a detailed look at everything I possibly could for you all, both inside and out.

2025 4Runner Trailhunter detailed look.jpg

Attachments

• 2025 4Runner Trailhunter detailed look.jpg
    2025 4Runner Trailhunter detailed look.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 0

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

We have all been eagerly watching the new Toyotas drop and we wonder to ourselves, should I buy...
I know that a lot of us are on the fence about the next generation 4Runner, but one thing a lot...
I just finished watching TRD Jon's newest Youtube video, where he test fitted some 35" tires on...
Are any of you planning on adding an aftermarket exhaust onto your 4Runner when you get one? The...
For those worried about the hybrid components, Toyota is offering a pretty solid warranty on the...
The Tacoma and Land Cruiser share a good amount of components when it comes to the suspension...

Similar

Back