2025 4Runner Price Expectations

Official Pricing will be released this fall, however with some 5th Gen 4Runner pricing and comparative data against the 2025 Tacoma and J250 Land Cruiser - we can make some assumptions.

The biggest factor in price will be the upgrade options for premium models. With the 2025 Tacoma price live on Toyota's website, we can make a correlation between the two.

2025 Tacoma Upgrade Pricing
  • TRD SPORT Upgrade Package with Options: $6,255
  • TRD SPORT Premium Package with Options: $8,690
  • Audio Multimedia Upgrade with Options: $1,490
  • Heated Front Seats with Options: $645
Based on some of these upgrade options, we can get closer to the base price and premium package upgrade options. Of course we are just making assumptions here, but what do you think? Is this realistic pricing or no?

View attachment 149
more than i can afford

Official Pricing will be released this fall, however with some 5th Gen 4Runner pricing and comparative data against the 2025 Tacoma and J250 Land Cruiser - we can make some assumptions.

The biggest factor in price will be the upgrade options for premium models. With the 2025 Tacoma price live on Toyota's website, we can make a correlation between the two.

Based on some of these upgrade options, we can get closer to the base price and premium package upgrade options. Of course we are just making assumptions here, but what do you think? Is this realistic pricing or no?

View attachment 149
Must admit I was expecting worse!

View attachment 149
In

Prices seem high for some of the trims, but coming from a $45k '21 TRD ORP, the same trim doesn't seem too bad, given it's such a different vehicle, multiple years later.

View attachment 149

Pricing doesn't look out of line. Excited to test drive and see how it feels!

Got my SR5 P for about $42k.

Gen 6 being $51k with no retailer mark up seems $$$ to me.

Have there been any updates on what the SR5 P Gen 6 will include? Hopefully retains the 3rd row seating?

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back