6th Gen 4Runner vs. 4th Gen Tacoma - Which One You Taking?

Trail4R

Administrator
Staff member
We finally got a close-up look at the 4th Gen Tacoma Pro and it's pretty dialed. Those ISO Dynamic seats destroy the backseat legroom though. I was shocked at how small the backseat is in the Tacoma, even without the ISO Dynamic seats. I sat in TRD JONs 4th Gen Off-Road premium and the legroom was pretty bad. Then I sat in the backseat of the TRD Pro with the ISO Dynamic seats and it was even worse. Don't get me wrong, the truck is impressive but the legroom in the back of the Tacoma is almost non-existent. The 4Runner has much more legroom in the backseat and a nicer interior with more soft-touch material throughout. As in previous years, the 4Runner is shaping up to be nicer on the interior however from an exterior perspective, the Tacoma is much more aggressive and "meaner" looking. Both are amazing new platforms but seeing all this in person continues to push me towards a 6th Gen 4Runner over a 4th Gen Tacoma.

Both Images are TRD PRO models:

6G4R_057.jpg

6G4R_072.jpg

The TRD Pro Tacoma would be a lot of fun, but as a family man it isn't practical. The unusable back seat is a deal breaker for me. Although it would be interesting seeing it in mud bath...

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back