6th Gen 4Runner Lasfit LED Switch Back Turn Signals

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
The new 4Runner shares the same kinda head lights as the new Tacoma. No in all fairness, we have only seen the more Luxury models of the 6th Gen with sequential LED turn signals, but I’m more than certain that the lower end models will not have the same premium lights. That where these LEDS by Lasfit come into play. I recently installed them on my new Tacoma to replace the halogen turn signal/DRL. Hopefully they work with the 4R for an easy day 1 mod.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

Was watching Toyota Jeff video on the Trailhunter. Looks like the 6th Gen 4Runner get's double...
I don’t understand why the price would creep up into the 70s, I think if you did that you would...
With the last few 2024 4Runners arriving at the dealerships, the question is starting to become...
Not a bad look. That green on bronze is pretty hard. Saw this on Locks Instagram the other day...
The interior of the new 4Runner and Tacoma are pretty much identical when it comes to the front...
When I purchase My new 6th Gen 4Runner, I am going to try my hardest to avoid the dealership...
So Toyota has issued an official TSB for potential faulty transmissions that several have...
So, I have a VERY strong feeling that the drive event now for the 6th Gen 4Runner will be push...
Black Rhino did a render of a 6th Generation 4Runner Trailhunter with some machine/polished...

Similar

Back