2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter Textured Plastics 🤔

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
So when I was at Overland Expo West, I was walking around the new 4Runner Trailhunter and noticed something unique that I hadn’t noticed before. The new TH has a more textured plastic around the fenders and its mirror caps. This plastic is different than that of my TRD Off Road 4th Gen Tacoma. It seems like this plastic is almost bed liner-esk to help potentially prevent scratches while out on the trail. This would be nice because my Tacoma plastics are pretty scratched and they aren’t really recoverable. IMG_0147.jpegIMG_9990.jpegIMG_9989.jpegIMG_9975.jpeg

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back