Will The 2025 Platinum 4Runner Have Massaging Seats?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
I’m curious if Toyota will offer messaging seats into the new Platinum trim level for 2025. They recent announced that for the 25 model year, both Tundra and Sequoia Platinum models will have massaging seats standard on them. This feature would be a great way for them to help differentiate 4R Limited and 4R Platinum as well.

E1995769-A8E2-4A03-8774-7C94401EEF6B.jpeg

Attachments

• 50478CBC-DFE6-4738-9560-3BF956736ACC.jpeg
    50478CBC-DFE6-4738-9560-3BF956736ACC.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 3
"black exterior styling elements, heated second-row seats, a standard tow tech package, Head-Up Display and automatic rain sensing wipers". Taken from the news release. All these features are the same differences between the platinum and limited highlander. Which I'd assume will be the same for 4runner. At least this is in Canada.

The price difference between a limited and platinum highlander is around $2000 CAD. I want to say the 4runner will be basically the same

All,
I had a 2013 Tacoma, and I'm seriously considering going back to Toyota for one of these new 4runners in 2025. Is there a good article anywhere that shows what the Premium Package includes. For instance, I want to know what trim levels are going to have the digital mirror, rain sensing wipers, auto headlights, wireless phone charging, etc. Are these things part of the Limited, Premium, TRD Pro ONLY? Does Toyota also have a "Technology Package?" Can you buy a TRD Offroad and get leather seats and all the technology if you get a TRD Off-Road with a Premium Upgrade?

Is there a comparison tool or website out there yet this early that shows all the features for each trim level?

All,
I had a 2013 Tacoma, and I'm seriously considering going back to Toyota for one of these new 4runners in 2025. Is there a good article anywhere that shows what the Premium Package includes. For instance, I want to know what trim levels are going to have the digital mirror, rain sensing wipers, auto headlights, wireless phone charging, etc. Are these things part of the Limited, Premium, TRD Pro ONLY? Does Toyota also have a "Technology Package?" Can you buy a TRD Offroad and get leather seats and all the technology if you get a TRD Off-Road with a Premium Upgrade?

Is there a comparison tool or website out there yet this early that shows all the features for each trim level?

Are you in Canada or the US? That changes things because you can't really add packages to vehicles in Canada. I think the best way to estimate features for the trims is to just look at the Tacoma and assume it will be the same or similar

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

Was watching Toyota Jeff video on the Trailhunter. Looks like the 6th Gen 4Runner get's double...
I don’t understand why the price would creep up into the 70s, I think if you did that you would...
With the last few 2024 4Runners arriving at the dealerships, the question is starting to become...
Not a bad look. That green on bronze is pretty hard. Saw this on Locks Instagram the other day...
The interior of the new 4Runner and Tacoma are pretty much identical when it comes to the front...
When I purchase My new 6th Gen 4Runner, I am going to try my hardest to avoid the dealership...
So Toyota has issued an official TSB for potential faulty transmissions that several have...
So, I have a VERY strong feeling that the drive event now for the 6th Gen 4Runner will be push...
Black Rhino did a render of a 6th Generation 4Runner Trailhunter with some machine/polished...
Back