Phone Charger

Yaminashi

Hello to those who have a new taco.
I watched a video comparing the ranger, taco, and colorado and one of the biggest interior complaints of the taco was the phone charger. Any thoughts on this?
Since it looks like the 4runner is a mirror image on the interior, i am curious if this will be the same in the 4runner.

Hello to those who have a new taco.
I watched a video comparing the ranger, taco, and colorado and one of the biggest interior complaints of the taco was the phone charger. Any thoughts on this?
Since it looks like the 4runner is a mirror image on the interior, i am curious if this will be the same in the 4runner.

The 4Runner gets a wireless charging pad, and USB-C ports for charging.

Was the complaint that the wireless charging pad didn't work or something?

mud-bath-01-jpg.129

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

It looks like we're not getting the 6th Gen 4Runner until December of 2024 or possibly the 1st...
I have a Genesis Offroad dual-battery setup in my 2019 ORP and absolutely love it. As I...
I'm new here from NJ and I want say Hi 👋 to everyone. I like 2025 4Runner new design and specs...
The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...

Similar

Back