Low Pro or Full Bumper?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
What are you guys planning to go with bumper-wise when it comes time to add one to your new 4Runner? I am curious as to how involved it is to add a low pro-style bumper to this new 4Runner. The 4th Gen Tacoma is awesome because there is no cutting required to add a low pro to those trucks (depending on the brand). I just added a NYTOP bumper and if I wanted to go back to stock I totally can. I've seen renders online too with full bumpers! Looks so sick!

2025_Toyota_4Runner_TRDPro_Mudbath_017.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on where I live, as well as the amount of traveling I do for my job (passion?), I’d go full bumper. I’m in NW Montana, off grid, and the amount of deer out here is off the charts. I sadly hit 3 deer in the first 5 months I lived here with my Jeep, but none in the two years since, thankfully. My Jeep’s bumper is meaty.
What are you guys planning to go with bumper-wise when it comes time to add one to your new 4Runner? I am curious as to how involved it is to add a low pro-style bumper to this new 4Runner. The 4th Gen Tacoma is awesome because there is no cutting required to add a low pro to those trucks (depending on the brand). I just added a NYTOP bumper and if I wanted to go back to stock I totally can. I've seen renders online too with full bumpers! Looks so sick!

View attachment 180

Low pro seems like the safer way to go, especially if you plan on selling or trading in the vehicle down the road. Seems like Toyota knows this and has made changing out the front end much easier than previous models.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back