Full Toyota Pro Line Up In Mud Bath!

Blackteqrunner

I know that a lot of us are on the fence about the next generation 4Runner, but one thing a lot of us can agree with is that the Mud bath color is a winner. I know for me personally the Quicksand TRD Pro 4Runner was always my favorite, to the point that I considered selling my 2018 Off Road Premium for a used one not too long ago. This mud bath color seems like a cousin to the quicksand color but with some really nice subdued gray tones and almost a matte finish in some lighting. With that said, I know we all were wondering what the other models would look like in this color and now Toyota has given us just that.

mudbath-2025-tacoma-trd-pro.jpg

Now that we can see it in person, which one is your favorite? If you're asking me to rank them, I would rate them like this, Best looking to worst; Tacoma, 4Runner, Tundra and then Sequoia. The black roof on the Tacoma really sells the mud bath color and has the best contrast of the four. The Sequoia is an awesome looking rig but I think there is just too much paint going on, and the lack of contrast makes it look very boring in my opinion. What do you think? What do you want or think the next TRD Pro color will be next year?

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

So like the Tacoma, I expect Toyota to allow us to upgrade our SR5 (or other lower trim level...
Who here is looking to get a 4Runner pretty decked out by Toyota? Currently the new Tacoma has...
I want to make this thread for everyone to post about dealership deliveries and updates. Last I...
This feature is absolutely ICONIC to the Toyota 4Runner’s DNA. When Toyota shared with us that...
After messing with my new Land Cruiser by adding larger tires onto it, 295/70R18s, I think that...
I had the pleasure to see the all new 2025 Toyota 4Runner at night all lit up in front of our...

Similar

Back