'23 Sequoia -> '24 GX -> '25 4Runner?

Lagunatic

Wusssssup peeps! Super excited about this new forum and, of course, the new 4Runner! My 2020 4Runner TRD Pro was my favorite vehicle I have ever had, even more so than my current '23 Sequoia TRD Pro. I sold it because i wanted a bit more room and a LOT more power...which I got with the Sequoia. I'm about to sell the Sequoia because I have a GX 550 Overtrail+ arriving in June. Super pumped to learn more about the 4Runner...might be my next build....or the next vehicle I buy for my wife (ha!).

You can follow my builds on IG @TRD_Sequoia

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

Toyota brought their new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter (what a name…) to Overland Expo West...
Based on the build configurator for the Tacoma, we can make a few assumptions about the new...
In a recent Youtube video, TRDJon posted a side by side comparison of the 2025 TRD Pro 4Runner...
This is not my typical post, but more of a rant. I have personally seen a lot of media...
By now I'm sure we have all been on different social media platforms and have seen a lot of...
So I was able to get an exclusive look at the 2025 4Runner TRD Pro again while at the Toyota...

Similar

Back