Will 4th Gen Tacoma Intakes Work On 6th Gen 4Runner?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s for the 4th Gen Tacoma. I have a hunch, that the 4Runner will be able to use the same intakes that were originally developed for its truck brother. If this is the case, then that would really expedite the modification process.

I’m just going based off the Sequoia and Tundra being very very similar when it comes to their engine bays and where parts are installed. The Tacoma and the new 4Runner’s engine bays looked pretty much identical.

Thoughts?

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

Hey all, I'm a member over on another T4R forum as well. Considering jumping into a 6th Gen T4R...
Sometimes I feel a little jealous of the Lexus cousins getting Mark Levinson audio, but I think...
For the years of the 5th Gen, the FOX shocks on the TRD Pro were king, but now Trailhunter is...
The last gen Tacoma, Tundra, and Sequoia TRD Pros all received RIGID Industries LED fog lights...
If you could bring back one 5th Gen TRD Pro color to the 6th Gen what would it be? While my...
ToyotaJeff Reviews gave a very detailed look at a '25 4Runner TRD Pro in the Mudbath color. He...

Similar

Back