Switch Panel Mounting Options for the 6th Gen

Trail4R

Administrator
Staff member
When we were out at Jamboree with the TRD Pro, I noticed one open area between the windshield washer fluid inlet and the fuze box on the driver's side. In between them is a module labeled Toyota 89z15-930bc. I googled that term and nothing came up yet (not surprised). But the point is that this module looks like it will be easily relocated, either pushed back to one side or titled back so that it doesn't take up so much vertical space. Even if this module can't be relocated, there is plenty of room between the module and the fuse box allowing for switch panel trays or maybe even a small compressor like the ARB single. Outside of this location, there really arent many other options for switch tray/compressor mount locations on the new 6th Gen.

6G4R_1852.jpg

6G4R_1821.jpg

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...
So I honestly did not notice this feature when I first reviewed the new 4Runner in California. I...
I know, call the freaking news station! 🤣 But this is a feature that we all have been wanting on...
So I get this question a lot on my YouTube about the new 6th Gen 4Runner vs the out going 5th...

Similar

Back