Soooo stoked!!!

Slow_landers

Hello everybody!!! I am new to overlanding but really stoked! I come from the vintage and modern tuning world of Volkswagen. I have been obsessed with Toyotas as a platform for overlanding. My wife and my son both have Toyotas matrix/corolla (reliable AF) and we want to start overlanding and exploring. We are about to start building our dream acreage in the Canadian Rockies. We plan to buy property in SW Florida after our acreage is built. However, we will need a couple adventure machines so we can go from the Canadian Rockies to Florida and explore the US. I think the perfect non-hybrid combination for us is going to be the 4runner TRD off-road and later a Tundra double cab TRD off-road with a flatbed with a four wheel camper. I don’t watch TV just Toyota overlanding videos on YT. So I am really looking forward to hitting the road.. almost more than building the acreage lol. Cheers!

Thanks for the warm welcome, yeah the Rockies are beautiful. We are about 5 hours north of whitefish. We’ll post our 4 runner build on here and when we venture south maybe we’ll connect. We are looking to meet some new folks along the way and explore more beautiful spots on our journey.

Thanks for the warm welcome, yeah the Rockies are beautiful. We are about 5 hours north of whitefish. We’ll post our 4 runner build on here and when we venture south maybe we’ll connect. We are looking to meet some new folks along the way and explore more beautiful spots on our journey.
I’m about 45 minutes north of Whitefish, right near Eureka off the 93, near Dickey Lake. Busy building my house right now, but somewhere down the line I’ll be ready for some exploring. Here’s a shot from my place:

Attachments

• IMG_0956.jpeg
    IMG_0956.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
I'm jealous! Colorado is one of our most beautiful states and an amazing state for overlanding/enjoying the outdoors. Welcome!
Thank you for another warm welcome! Colorado is on my radar to explore, any recommended trails or great spots to camp? We are looking to meet new peeps and explore some beautiful spots on our journey to SW Florida.. We have some family in Fort Myers and looking to snowbird down there in future. In the mean time while we are younger (LOL - mid 40’s) we want to explore and see the hidden beauty one doesn’t see on the pavement.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back