Possible Platinum Render??

Blackteqrunner

I came across this artist render and thought it would make for a fun topic to share, given that the platinum and other trim levels haven't yet been fully introduced. Seeing as how the Platinum is projected to be the top trim that is not the Pro or Trailhunter, what do you expect to see on it? I hope and assume they will make an off road version of the platinum similarly to the version that they offered with the Tundra, a mix of luxury and off road capability.

Platinum.jpeg

The fun really starts when the Platinum loses the air dam, gets 35" tires and gets hit by the aftermarket. As plain as it is, the iconic Celestial Silver Metallic with black accents always looks good. What do you guys think of this possible Platinum trim?

Platinum Mod.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

It looks like we're not getting the 6th Gen 4Runner until December of 2024 or possibly the 1st...
I have a Genesis Offroad dual-battery setup in my 2019 ORP and absolutely love it. As I...
I'm new here from NJ and I want say Hi 👋 to everyone. I like 2025 4Runner new design and specs...
The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...

Similar

Back