Mud Bath TRD PRO Updated Interior Closeup Photos

It’s very different from other interiors and most definitely unique, I don’t think we should take away anything. Looks great I wouldn’t change a thing really.. plus the color accents and seat is very amazing from the pictures itself. Can’t wait to see this thing in person!

Loving the technology they are bringing to the 6th gen with a utilitarian vibe. Simplistic but has what it needs.

While I have my opinions about the 6th Gen all around, I am liking the interior. However, not seeing a manual shifter on the t-case is fairly upsetting.
Interior looks good! Love everything else! But I feel you, I got a 2013 SR5 and has an electronic shifter but the 2012 SR5 has a manual one. No complaints with the shifter but just jealous whenever I see a manual one lol

While I’m not a fan of the big display mounted up like an iPad afterthought, it could grow on me…my guy at the local dealership says it’s not in the way of the driver’s sight lines, which is good. But overall, the interior looks nice, no complaints, definitely a step into the present compared to the 5th Gen. The MudBath…man, does that look phenomenal.

Appreciate the streamlined aspects but that start button is a bit cheap feeling.

Yeah, there will be plenty of aftermarket options for replacing that button. I am sure our boy from Meso Cutsoms is already working on something. lol

I like the interior and exterior design, it has great lines and I appreciate the transition the platform has taken.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

It looks like we're not getting the 6th Gen 4Runner until December of 2024 or possibly the 1st...
I have a Genesis Offroad dual-battery setup in my 2019 ORP and absolutely love it. As I...
I'm new here from NJ and I want say Hi 👋 to everyone. I like 2025 4Runner new design and specs...
The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...

Similar

Back