How Soon Till We See A Built 6th Gen 4Runner?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Let's take a guess on how fast it will be until we see some fully built-out 6th Gen 4Runners. Or a new 4R on 37s? Who will be the first? The 4th Gen Tacoma took the aftermarket scene by storm and with only being out for a few months, we had multiple fully done-up overland rigs and trucks rolling around on 35" tires.

With the 4Runner sharing a good bit of the same components, I have a good feeling that we will see some fully done-up rigs within a month of them dropping on dealer lots.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

So like the Tacoma, I expect Toyota to allow us to upgrade our SR5 (or other lower trim level...
Who here is looking to get a 4Runner pretty decked out by Toyota? Currently the new Tacoma has...
I want to make this thread for everyone to post about dealership deliveries and updates. Last I...
This feature is absolutely ICONIC to the Toyota 4Runner’s DNA. When Toyota shared with us that...
After messing with my new Land Cruiser by adding larger tires onto it, 295/70R18s, I think that...
I had the pleasure to see the all new 2025 Toyota 4Runner at night all lit up in front of our...

Similar

Back