Hi 4Runner furriends!

thefurrunner

Crystal here, AKA “@THEFURRUNNER” on all socials! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s rigs & thoughts on the new 6th gen 4Runner! I’m a sucker fur the roll down rear window & I love the new features of this new model but I will never sell my 5th gen❤️🚙🐾 Too much sentimental & V6 value to me!😂 But I am a Toyota & Lexus girl fur life🤘🏽🔥6B79712D-576C-4C95-A7AE-AAE52D338788.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6575.jpeg
    IMG_6575.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5040.jpeg
    IMG_5040.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 6
We thought we’d never get rid of our 5th gen too but the 6th gen features and looks has us reconsidering! Most likely will buy a 2026 model!

Excited to be here and looking forward to learning more about the the 6thG 4R. I’ve had my 5thG for 6 years and every year I seem to love it more and more.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back