Hi 4Runner furriends!

thefurrunner

Crystal here, AKA “@THEFURRUNNER” on all socials! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s rigs & thoughts on the new 6th gen 4Runner! I’m a sucker fur the roll down rear window & I love the new features of this new model but I will never sell my 5th gen❤️🚙🐾 Too much sentimental & V6 value to me!😂 But I am a Toyota & Lexus girl fur life🤘🏽🔥6B79712D-576C-4C95-A7AE-AAE52D338788.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6575.jpeg
    IMG_6575.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5040.jpeg
    IMG_5040.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 6
We thought we’d never get rid of our 5th gen too but the 6th gen features and looks has us reconsidering! Most likely will buy a 2026 model!

Excited to be here and looking forward to learning more about the the 6thG 4R. I’ve had my 5thG for 6 years and every year I seem to love it more and more.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

Toyota brought their new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter (what a name…) to Overland Expo West...
Based on the build configurator for the Tacoma, we can make a few assumptions about the new...
In a recent Youtube video, TRDJon posted a side by side comparison of the 2025 TRD Pro 4Runner...
This is not my typical post, but more of a rant. I have personally seen a lot of media...
By now I'm sure we have all been on different social media platforms and have seen a lot of...
So I was able to get an exclusive look at the 2025 4Runner TRD Pro again while at the Toyota...

Similar

Back