2025 TRD Off Road Hybrid 4Runner Wanted!

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Well I know we are a ways out, but I am in the hunt for one of the first TRD Off Road 4Runner hybrids. I am looking for a premium grade and hoping to get it in the new Everest color. I am ok with Heritage Blue or Solar Octane as well if those will be color options for the new 6th Gen.

I assume that dealers on the West Coast will be some of the first to get this new vehicle since they are shipping from Japan. My guess is Longo Toyota may be my best bet. I know also that the hybrids are most likely coming out a month or so later. Hopefully there is no delays in Toyotas process…
IMG_9966.jpeg

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back