What MPG Do You Think The New 4Runner Hybrid Will Get?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
So what kinda of MPG do you all think the new 4Runner i-FORCE MAX will get? Keep in mind, that this hybrid is for performance and not like a Prius. However, if the new Land Cruiser is any indication, then this new 4R will get a significant bump in MPG over the 5th Gen.

New LC 250 MPG numbers: 22 City/ 25 HWY/ 23 Combined

The new 4Runner is shaped significantly more than the LC and a bit lower in height as well. I am also betting that it weighs a little less too. I hope to see 26-27MPG maybe out of the new 4Runner on the highway. Here's to hoping!

2025_Toyota_4Runner_Trailhunter_Everest_014.JPG

Maybe it will stay the same like my 5th Gen even after adding a roof rack, front and rear bumpers, & exhaust!!! MPG no mods 14.5MPG after everything 14.4MPG!! 😜

I'm there with you on the MPG hopes. In reality I bet it will average in the mid to low 20's.....but if you grandma hyper-mile it I don't see why a 27 would not be achievable.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

Toyota brought their new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter (what a name…) to Overland Expo West...
Based on the build configurator for the Tacoma, we can make a few assumptions about the new...
In a recent Youtube video, TRDJon posted a side by side comparison of the 2025 TRD Pro 4Runner...
This is not my typical post, but more of a rant. I have personally seen a lot of media...
By now I'm sure we have all been on different social media platforms and have seen a lot of...
So I was able to get an exclusive look at the 2025 4Runner TRD Pro again while at the Toyota...

Similar

Back