• SR5 Premium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Limited

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Which new 6th Gen 4Runner are you guys looking to purchase? Let's drop your trim level, powertrain, and color down below. For me personally, I think I will be going with a TRD Off-Road Premium. I really want to get one in Everest color if possible as well. I think for the powertrain, I will just go with the i-FORCE MAX, the hybrid setup. I personally like the amount of power this engine has and the MPG improvements. Also, with the hybrid you get a raised rear cargo area due to the batteries which allows for a closer "flat floor" when the rear seat is folded down.

Which new 4Runner are you going with???

IMG_0189.jpeg

If the stars align..... TRD Off-Road base/Hybrid (if that's even a possible configuration) Color : 1-Lunar rock 2-Cavalry Blue 3- Everest :alien:

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

So like the Tacoma, I expect Toyota to allow us to upgrade our SR5 (or other lower trim level...
Who here is looking to get a 4Runner pretty decked out by Toyota? Currently the new Tacoma has...
I want to make this thread for everyone to post about dealership deliveries and updates. Last I...
This feature is absolutely ICONIC to the Toyota 4Runner’s DNA. When Toyota shared with us that...
After messing with my new Land Cruiser by adding larger tires onto it, 295/70R18s, I think that...
I had the pleasure to see the all new 2025 Toyota 4Runner at night all lit up in front of our...

Similar

Back