• SR5 Premium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Limited

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Which new 6th Gen 4Runner are you guys looking to purchase? Let's drop your trim level, powertrain, and color down below. For me personally, I think I will be going with a TRD Off-Road Premium. I really want to get one in Everest color if possible as well. I think for the powertrain, I will just go with the i-FORCE MAX, the hybrid setup. I personally like the amount of power this engine has and the MPG improvements. Also, with the hybrid you get a raised rear cargo area due to the batteries which allows for a closer "flat floor" when the rear seat is folded down.

Which new 4Runner are you going with???

IMG_0189.jpeg

If the stars align..... TRD Off-Road base/Hybrid (if that's even a possible configuration) Color : 1-Lunar rock 2-Cavalry Blue 3- Everest :alien:

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

We have all been eagerly watching the new Toyotas drop and we wonder to ourselves, should I buy...
I know that a lot of us are on the fence about the next generation 4Runner, but one thing a lot...
I just finished watching TRD Jon's newest Youtube video, where he test fitted some 35" tires on...
Are any of you planning on adding an aftermarket exhaust onto your 4Runner when you get one? The...
For those worried about the hybrid components, Toyota is offering a pretty solid warranty on the...
The Tacoma and Land Cruiser share a good amount of components when it comes to the suspension...

Similar

Back