TrailHunter Gets ARB Sliders, Roof Rack, Skid Plates & OME Suspension

Trail4R

Administrator
Staff member
We've worked with ARB on many marketing campaigns over the years and they never disappoint.

The new TrailHunter will be equipped with ARB rock sliders, ARB roof rack, and ARB skid plates. The ARB/OME shocks will be based on the all-new MT64 suspension line although the shocks have been valved and tuned specifically for the TrailHunter and slightly redesigned. For UCAs (Upper Control Arms), the new trim will get branded "TrailHunter" billet arms with laser-etched lettering and the iconic TrailHunter icon.

This trim also comes with an unbranded Snorkel. We're still unclear whether ARB worked with TOYOTA on the design or whether the snorkel was designed and manufactured by TOYOTA in-house. Since ARB has designed snokels for many makes/models - the likelihood of it being designed by ARB is very high.

There is a lot to look forward to with the new TrailHunter.

034-2025-toyota-4runner-trailhunter2.jpg2025toyota4runnertrailhunterexterior142.jpg025-2025-toyota-4runner-trailhunter2.jpg2025toyota4runnertrailhunterexterior16.jpg

This is so cool! I love how they made this one unique with an even more capable vehicle from the factory than the TRD Pro lineup. Do we think they may have exclusive colors for their Trailhunter line?

We've worked with ARB on many marketing campaigns over the years and they never disappoint.

The new TrailHunter will be equipped with ARB rock sliders, ARB roof rack, and ARB skid plates. The ARB/OME shocks will be based on the all-new MT64 suspension line although the shocks have been valved and tuned specifically for the TrailHunter and slightly redesigned. For UCAs (Upper Control Arms), the new trim will get branded "TrailHunter" billet arms with laser-etched lettering and the iconic TrailHunter icon.

This trim also comes with an unbranded Snorkel. We're still unclear whether ARB worked with TOYOTA on the design or whether the snorkel was designed and manufactured by TOYOTA in-house. Since ARB has designed snokels for many makes/models - the likelihood of it being designed by ARB is very high.

There is a lot to look forward to with the new TrailHunter.

View attachment 142View attachment 145View attachment 143View attachment 144
1 correction & 1 confirmation: the skid plates are not ARB. Snorkel is also not ARB.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...
So I honestly did not notice this feature when I first reviewed the new 4Runner in California. I...
I know, call the freaking news station! 🤣 But this is a feature that we all have been wanting on...
So I get this question a lot on my YouTube about the new 6th Gen 4Runner vs the out going 5th...

Similar

Back