Hello!

SteelTideCrush

5G 4Runner & 3G Taco owner here! Checking in to see the news on the 6G. I don't know if I am ready to part with my 5G just yet, figured I'd come here and see what the biz is all about.

Fun fact. My 4Runner (2016) is a grocery-getter with 168,000 miles on it, just replaced the bumper and headlights on it due to not being fully 4X4 ready and went and had fun, and the Tacoma (2016) only has 48,000 miles on it because my wife WFM and never drives it and is pretty much garage minted.

1713460873825.gif

5G 4Runner owner and continuous lurker on this forum. Glad to finally be a part and get to scope out the 6th Gen with you guys

5G 4Runner & 3G Taco owner here! Checking in to see the news on the 6G. I don't know if I am ready to part with my 5G just yet, figured I'd come here and see what the biz is all about.

Fun fact. My 4Runner (2016) is a grocery-getter with 168,000 miles on it, just replaced the bumper and headlights on it due to not being fully 4X4 ready and went and had fun, and the Tacoma (2016) only has 48,000 miles on it because my wife WFM and never drives it and is pretty much garage minted.

View attachment 246
You’re stoked! A garage full of Toyotas! Welcome!
*Forrest Gump wave*

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

It looks like we're not getting the 6th Gen 4Runner until December of 2024 or possibly the 1st...
I have a Genesis Offroad dual-battery setup in my 2019 ORP and absolutely love it. As I...
I'm new here from NJ and I want say Hi 👋 to everyone. I like 2025 4Runner new design and specs...
The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...

Similar

Back