Future 6th Gen 4Runner Owner Here!

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys!

My name is Jon. I have a YouTube that is pretty centered around Toyota vehicles which started with my 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. I am looking forward to adding the 6th Gen 4Runner to my garage later this year! I have no idea what model I want to go with yet, but I think I may just wait out for the hybrids. The new Everest color on the Trailhunter also I feel is calling my name!

I can't wait to get more information on this rig and share it all with you!

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 2.38.46 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi John! I have used your youtube tutorials over the years! Also, your review on the Alpha Rex Luxx headlights are the reason I have a set on my 4Runner. (y)

Jon-I watch your stuff all the time and enjoy the content. When do you suppose the hybrid models will be coming out because that will likely have a bearing on when we get a vehicle for my wife.

Awesome and very knowledgeable vids! Can't wait to see some more of these new TRD's when they come out!

Hey guys!

My name is Jon. I have a YouTube that is pretty centered around Toyota vehicles which started with my 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. I am looking forward to adding the 6th Gen 4Runner to my garage later this year! I have no idea what model I want to go with yet, but I think I may just wait out for the hybrids. The new Everest color on the Trailhunter also I feel is calling my name!

I can't wait to get more information on this rig and share it all with you!

View attachment 184
The Mud Bath is a fantastic color. My favorite, by far.

hi Jon! long time subscriber to your channel! like you, I think I'll wait it out for a hybrid! maybe 2nd or 3rd year to let them work out any bugs if I can wait that long!

I think those 2 colors are exclusive to trail hunter and TRDpro individually. Anxious to see what option color will be in Trd offroad an other trims. I like the "heriatge blue" too.
I should’ve specified/dark Army Green, The new 4Runner trail hunter green no thanks. We are also curious about the color options of TRD OR prem. We don’t want the hybrid.

I don't know what model either. I would guess TRD Off Road Premium with the hybrid setup. Presently have a 2019 Barcelona red TRD Off Road Premium. Would love to see Cavalry Blue make a comeback, but that Heritage blue may be a choice. Would need to see that color in person.

I don't know what model either. I would guess TRD Off Road Premium with the hybrid setup. Presently have a 2019 Barcelona red TRD Off Road Premium. Would love to see Cavalry Blue make a comeback, but that Heritage blue may be a choice. Would need to see that color in person.
You really can’t go wrong with Calvary or Getitage blue. They’re classic Toyota colors that look great especially with some black wheels

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back