Don't Pay OVER MSRP For The New 4Runner!

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Dealers are gonna be greedy on day one with this new 4Runner! Let's make sure that we don't pay over MSRP for these new vehicles. The 4Runner should be released around Oct/Nov time frame, and rates are still unknown at this time, however, the overly expensive markup time for dealers is OVER!

Here is a FB page I found that only allows dealers who have been verified as MSRP and Under. CAUTION! Even though these dealers on this page claim they are MSRP, I have seen some that add a butt load of port options to jack up the MSRP thousands of dollars. So just be cautious.

Here is the link to the FB Page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/nomarkuptoyota/

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back