Can You Swap 5th and 6th Gen Wheels?

Blackteqrunner

I’m curious if anyone knows the bore hub measurement on the 2025 6th gen and if it’s different from the 5th gen? I know the bolt patter is the same (6x139.7), but is it as simple as it is currently to swap and swap across platforms?

IMG_2571.jpeg
The reason I ask is I’m sure a lot of us are going to want to keep and swap our current aftermarket wheels when we get the new 4runner. If it’s similar to the Tacoma, and I suspect it is, then they might not be a direct swap. The bore length is different on the 3rd and 4th gen Tacomas. Thoughts?

The 2024 4th Gen Tacoma has a different hub bore now. It went from 106.1 down to 95.1, the bolt pattern is still 6X139.7.
If the new Tacoma has the same bolt pattern, I am sure the 4Runner will keep the same 6X139.7 bolt pattern as well. Because the new hub bore is smaller on the new Tacoma (likely the same on the 4Runner), we would just run a set of 106.1 to 95.1 hub-centric rings. Looks like these would work: https://www.amazon.com/WHEEL-CONNECT-Centric-Aluminium-Hubrings/dp/B0BH3RB3TZ?th=1

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back