4th Gen to 6th Gen possibly

arod221

Hey all, I'm a member over on another T4R forum as well. Considering jumping into a 6th Gen T4R depending on pricing of course and availability. I had a pretty modified 4th gen a few years back and have missed it quite a bit after selling it a couple of years ago. The new 6th gen looks good enough IMO (I know I'm the minority) the interior is what gets me though since it'll mostly be a daily with some minor dirt usage. Well, hi all and I hope this forum does well.

Hey all, I'm a member over on another T4R forum as well. Considering jumping into a 6th Gen T4R depending on pricing of course and availability.

Any modified 4Runner is a great 4Runner in my opinion. Glad to have you over here. We're all pretty stoked about the 6th Gen release in the coming months. Let us know if you pick one up.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

New 2025 4Runner in Supersonic Red spotted at dealer convention. This is our second time now...
I think this is the 2025 4Runner Platinum in underground. It look very similar to the render...
Here is an our first “in person” look at the 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in Ice Cap white...
Apparently, there is a dealer meeting going on right now and some attendees are sharing some...
Dealers of course ALWAYS leak it all! Here is our first look at a 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD...
One of the guys I follow on Instagram spotted the new 2026 Toyota Compact Cruiser "FJ Cruiser...
Back