Hi, I’m here for the new 4th Gen? 😎🍿

Trigger_T4R

Just kidding.

I actually like the 6th gen styling, to me it’s the most 4th gen inspired body style yet, which I can appreciate 😉

Don’t love the drivetrain, but all in all I’ve gotta say… I’d choose the GX550 😂

Not like I can afford one anyways, but super excited to see what y’all do with them!

About me:
@Trigger_T4R
2004 SR5 4x4 4runner
Mild Overland Build
IMG_2188.jpeg

Ps: I wish someone made a forum like this for the 4th Gen bois. Thanks Brenan 🤙

I actually like the 6th gen styling, to me it’s the most 4th gen inspired body style yet, which I can appreciate 😉

Ps: I wish someone made a forum like this for the 4th Gen bois. Thanks Brenan

Hell yeah dude, clean build! I like those amber cyclones up front. Well done.

Just kidding.

Don’t love the drivetrain, but all in all I’ve gotta say… I’d choose the GX550 😂

Not like I can afford one anyways, but super excited to see what y’all do with them!

About me:
@Trigger_T4R
2004 SR5 4x4 4runner
Mild Overland Build
View attachment 276

Ps: I wish someone made a forum like this for the 4th Gen bois. Thanks Brenan 🤙
🙌🏻

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

It looks like we're not getting the 6th Gen 4Runner until December of 2024 or possibly the 1st...
I have a Genesis Offroad dual-battery setup in my 2019 ORP and absolutely love it. As I...
I'm new here from NJ and I want say Hi 👋 to everyone. I like 2025 4Runner new design and specs...
The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...
Back