4Runner Trailhunter Skid Plates On Other Models?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
So like the Tacoma, I expect Toyota to allow us to upgrade our SR5 (or other lower trim level 4Runners) up to a Trailhunter or TRD Pro if we really wanted. They made this a point with the new Tacoma that everything we saw on upper models, could be retrofitted to another model, for the most part. So I was curious if y’all would want to rock the longer skid plate that is on the Trailhunter, or if you’d be looking at other aftermarket options. IMG_9984.jpeg

That would be great! I love the idea of providing that type of flexibility, with a factory warranty, for the new 4runner.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

Hey all, I'm a member over on another T4R forum as well. Considering jumping into a 6th Gen T4R...
Sometimes I feel a little jealous of the Lexus cousins getting Mark Levinson audio, but I think...
For the years of the 5th Gen, the FOX shocks on the TRD Pro were king, but now Trailhunter is...
The last gen Tacoma, Tundra, and Sequoia TRD Pros all received RIGID Industries LED fog lights...
If you could bring back one 5th Gen TRD Pro color to the 6th Gen what would it be? While my...
ToyotaJeff Reviews gave a very detailed look at a '25 4Runner TRD Pro in the Mudbath color. He...

Similar

Back