We all hate markups, so let’s make a short list of dealers that don’t include them!

It’s ridiculous, and the prices they put on the the final price breakdown is wild. $3000 in labor for the same guy to install the suspension that also torqued my oil filter to 120 lbs?

Kalispell Toyota, located in Kalispell, Montana. John Cochran is the guy to talk to there, he’ll do you right & wont blow smoke up your orifices. Honest dude. I have no affiliation, aside from being a full-price paying customer. :)

Longo Toyota in SoCal
Walnut Creek Toyota in SF area
Elk Grove Toyota in Sac
Stay away from Toyota of Sacramento, Roseville Toyota, and Future Toyota of Yolo, I looked at the LC first addition out of curiosity and they are charging $20k over making it a $100k vehicle

the toyota dealership in Reno is at msrp for most new LC and Tacos so we shall see what the 4r will be

Mountain States Toyota in Lakewood, (Denver suburb) on their website state no addendums, no dealer handling fees, no market adjustments and no sales over MSRP.

Mountain States Toyota in Lakewood, (Denver suburb) on their website state no addendums, no dealer handling fees, no market adjustments and no sales over MSRP.
have you had any transactions or dealings with them? I had originally reached out to Groove Toyota about the waitlist/deposit but i'm still gathering in all the options before i drop a deposit. as of last week the cats at Groove stated their waitlist was 12 folks deep for '25 4Runners.

I have not, I just moved to this side of town, and was in there for some parts. I've dealt with AutoNation when I bought my 5th g., but that was 11 years ago. I just noticed it on their website, and thought I'd share in this thread.

I have not, I just moved to this side of town, and was in there for some parts. I've dealt with AutoNation when I bought my 5th g., but that was 11 years ago. I just noticed it on their website, and thought I'd share in this thread.
Gotcha, appreciate the heads up and will check them out as well. The contact i've been chatting with at Groove about waitlist/deposits has also stated they are not selling over MSRP if anyone in the Denver area is looking at them.

Longo Toyota in SoCal
Walnut Creek Toyota in SF area
Elk Grove Toyota in Sac
Was lucky enough to land an early position in the waitlist for a Trailhunter at Longo. They seem to be the only dealership to do MSRP in socal. Only downside is that they’re a high volume store so it’s going to be tough trying to get MSRP without joining a waitlist which can reach up to a year in wait time.

Was lucky enough to land an early position in the waitlist for a Trailhunter at Longo. They seem to be the only dealership to do MSRP in socal. Only downside is that they’re a high volume store so it’s going to be tough trying to get MSRP without joining a waitlist which can reach up to a year in wait time.
What are they asking for as a deposit?

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back