Toyota Ditches Nitto Terra Grapplers With New 2025 Toyota 4Runner

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen 4Runner. This was the tire of choice for the 5th Generation TRD Pro 4Runner. Now while the Terra Grapplers were the better choice of the bunch when compared to the Tacoma TRD Pro Goodyears and Tundras Michelins (2.5 Gen), it seems like Toyota is raising the bar with the new 6th Gen 4Runner with an upgraded tire choice.

The new 6G 4R TRD Pro and Trailhunter will both receive 33" Toyo Open Country tires. Now these tires aren't going to be the same exact tires that you buy at your local tire shop, rather they are manufactured specifically for Toyota but share the same look-ish and name as the consumer tires.
I am excited to see how they perform!
2025_Toyota_4Runner_Trailhunter_Everest_008.JPG

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...
So I honestly did not notice this feature when I first reviewed the new 4Runner in California. I...
I know, call the freaking news station! 🤣 But this is a feature that we all have been wanting on...
So I get this question a lot on my YouTube about the new 6th Gen 4Runner vs the out going 5th...

Similar

Back