First look at a 3/4 roof rack on the new 6th Gen 4Runner

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
So even though this isn't technically aftermarket, it is still a good visual as to what a 3/4 rack would look like. I know that a full rack seems to be the norm now for overland builds, however this ARB rack on the Trailhunter actually seems pretty decent. It has T-Slot rails and a nice wind fairing as well to negate some wind noise.

2025_Toyota_4Runner_Trailhunter_Everest_035.JPG2025_Toyota_4Runner_Trailhunter_Everest_017.JPG

We personally love the 3/4! If its anything similar to the base rack ARB sells for the 5th gen we are headed in the right direction. Great product for daily drives and overlanding vehicles I guess.

So even though this isn't technically aftermarket, it is still a good visual as to what a 3/4 rack would look like. I know that a full rack seems to be the norm now for overland builds, however this ARB rack on the Trailhunter actually seems pretty decent. It has T-Slot rails and a nice wind fairing as well to negate some wind noise.

View attachment 199View attachment 198
T-slotted AND dovetailed, including on the sides of the rack. Wonder what the indents are for at the front. .

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...
So I honestly did not notice this feature when I first reviewed the new 4Runner in California. I...
I know, call the freaking news station! 🤣 But this is a feature that we all have been wanting on...
So I get this question a lot on my YouTube about the new 6th Gen 4Runner vs the out going 5th...

Similar

Back