Ethos - The best detailing Products for your new 4Runner

blueWater_baboon

Just wanted to share my experience with the products on my 4Runner. No ones posted anything here yet but it’s important to maintain your vehicle.

Love these products. I’ve found these are the easiest to use and keeps my 4Runner looking new year round.

Defy is great for spot cleaning in between washes. Photo of my 4Runner being spotlighted in an email.

Not sure if we’re allowed to post links or not so will post later if needed. Just look up ethoscarcare.

Attachments

• IMG_8823.jpeg
    IMG_8823.jpeg
    613.4 KB · Views: 155
Just wanted to share my experience with the products on my 4Runner. No ones posted anything here yet but it’s important to maintain your vehicle.

Love these products. I’ve found these are the easiest to use and keeps my 4Runner looking new year round.

Defy is great for spot cleaning in between washes. Photo of my 4Runner being spotlighted in an email.

Not sure if we’re allowed to post links or not so will post later if needed. Just look up ethoscarcare.
Was asked to updload some higher quality pics of my 4Runner after a detail. Here's a few for ya. Next time I clean it, I'll try to get some before and after pics. ;)

For reference, that's a 2020 TRD Pro with about 31,000 miles on it at the time of that pic.

Attachments

• IMG_6659.jpeg
    IMG_6659.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6665.jpeg
    IMG_6665.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6672.jpeg
    IMG_6672.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back