DETAILED 2ND LOOK At the 2025 4Runner Trailhunter

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
I was able to get a good amount of time with the all-new 6th Gen 4Runner Trailhunter. The example that they had for us at the Overland Expo was the same rig that I saw at the reveal event in San Diego. The 4R was in the new Everest color which is honestly one of my favorite colors that I have seen Toyota come out with in a long time.

Second Look Highlights I Previously Didn't Notice
  • Textures wheel well plastics and mirror caps
  • Hulk Hogan double mustache looks better in person
  • Soft touch materials from Japan feel premium
  • Memory seats
  • Electronic steering wheel adjustment
  • No Moon Roof
In my YouTube video, I walked around the new 4R for close to 25 minutes, giving as close to a detailed look at everything I possibly could for you all, both inside and out.

2025 4Runner Trailhunter detailed look.jpg

Attachments

• 2025 4Runner Trailhunter detailed look.jpg
    2025 4Runner Trailhunter detailed look.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 0

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back