Changing my mind on my 2025 4Runner purchase

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Prior to the 4Runner delay, I was hopeful that I would own a 6th Gen 4Runner hybrid by December of 2024. Now with this new delay, I’m second guessing my choice of getting a hybrid 4Runner. I’m trying to get one of the first new 4Rs and I have a bad gut feeling that the hybrids will be delayed a bit longer than Toyota would like (March?). I may be changing my “order that I look for” to be just a normal TRD Off Road 4Runner. I hope to still get it in the Everest color and in a premium trim level. I’ll keep you all updated.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

New 2025 4Runner in Supersonic Red spotted at dealer convention. This is our second time now...
I think this is the 2025 4Runner Platinum in underground. It look very similar to the render...
Here is an our first “in person” look at the 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in Ice Cap white...
Apparently, there is a dealer meeting going on right now and some attendees are sharing some...
Dealers of course ALWAYS leak it all! Here is our first look at a 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD...
One of the guys I follow on Instagram spotted the new 2026 Toyota Compact Cruiser "FJ Cruiser...

Similar

Back