6th Gen 4Runner Estimated Official Price Reveal Date

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
So I recently received an invite from Toyota for the 2025 6th Gen 4Runner drive event. In this email, Toyota asked us to kindly respect keeping the specific date and location of this event under wraps for the time being.

That being said, at these drive events, typically Toyota will give us official pricing and also MPG numbers of whatever vehicle it is that we are driving. We are also given an embargo release date, which is around a week or two after the event. This gives content creators time to create all of our media and for us to be able to post all the given information at that specific time. Since I cannot reveal the official drive date yet for you all, I can speculate that we should know pricing of the all new 4Runner (most likely both hybrid and standard) by October/November time frame. I will give you all more detailed dates as I’m allowed.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...
So I honestly did not notice this feature when I first reviewed the new 4Runner in California. I...
I know, call the freaking news station! 🤣 But this is a feature that we all have been wanting on...
So I get this question a lot on my YouTube about the new 6th Gen 4Runner vs the out going 5th...

Similar

Back