How Soon Till We See A Built 6th Gen 4Runner?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Let's take a guess on how fast it will be until we see some fully built-out 6th Gen 4Runners. Or a new 4R on 37s? Who will be the first? The 4th Gen Tacoma took the aftermarket scene by storm and with only being out for a few months, we had multiple fully done-up overland rigs and trucks rolling around on 35" tires.

With the 4Runner sharing a good bit of the same components, I have a good feeling that we will see some fully done-up rigs within a month of them dropping on dealer lots.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

It looks like we're not getting the 6th Gen 4Runner until December of 2024 or possibly the 1st...
I have a Genesis Offroad dual-battery setup in my 2019 ORP and absolutely love it. As I...
I'm new here from NJ and I want say Hi 👋 to everyone. I like 2025 4Runner new design and specs...
The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...

Similar

Back