How Are You Going To Protect Your 6th Gen 4Runner Paint?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Are any of you all going to protect your 6th Gen 4Runners paint when you buy one? I am not sure if I want to put a ceramic coat on mine or if I should go with a paint protection film. I put a ceramic coat onto my 4th Gen Tacoma, and while it was good, I still have some rock chips from my road trip out West with it. I also have some pinstripes too from the trail. I feel like a paint protection film would have helped a bit more than ceramic did at his point. Thoughts?
IMG_8300.jpeg

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

So like the Tacoma, I expect Toyota to allow us to upgrade our SR5 (or other lower trim level...
Who here is looking to get a 4Runner pretty decked out by Toyota? Currently the new Tacoma has...
I want to make this thread for everyone to post about dealership deliveries and updates. Last I...
This feature is absolutely ICONIC to the Toyota 4Runner’s DNA. When Toyota shared with us that...
After messing with my new Land Cruiser by adding larger tires onto it, 295/70R18s, I think that...
I had the pleasure to see the all new 2025 Toyota 4Runner at night all lit up in front of our...

Similar

Back