Hi, I’m here for the new 4th Gen? 😎🍿

Trigger_T4R

Just kidding.

I actually like the 6th gen styling, to me it’s the most 4th gen inspired body style yet, which I can appreciate 😉

Don’t love the drivetrain, but all in all I’ve gotta say… I’d choose the GX550 😂

Not like I can afford one anyways, but super excited to see what y’all do with them!

About me:
@Trigger_T4R
2004 SR5 4x4 4runner
Mild Overland Build
IMG_2188.jpeg

Ps: I wish someone made a forum like this for the 4th Gen bois. Thanks Brenan 🤙

I actually like the 6th gen styling, to me it’s the most 4th gen inspired body style yet, which I can appreciate 😉

Ps: I wish someone made a forum like this for the 4th Gen bois. Thanks Brenan

Hell yeah dude, clean build! I like those amber cyclones up front. Well done.

Just kidding.

Don’t love the drivetrain, but all in all I’ve gotta say… I’d choose the GX550 😂

Not like I can afford one anyways, but super excited to see what y’all do with them!

About me:
@Trigger_T4R
2004 SR5 4x4 4runner
Mild Overland Build
View attachment 276

Ps: I wish someone made a forum like this for the 4th Gen bois. Thanks Brenan 🤙
🙌🏻

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...
Back