Goose Gear For 6th Gen 4Runner

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
I was just at X Overland’s Ranch, and Goose Gear was there showcasing their product on the new LC250. They were able to make a drawer setup around the integrated battery packs in the cargo area. They let me know that the setup for the LC was the same as the Sequoia (pictured below). It is safe to assume that the new 4Runner hybrid will be the same design as well. Their product was super solid and a nice solution to the new 4Runners cargo area. IMG_2488.jpeg

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

New 2025 4Runner in Supersonic Red spotted at dealer convention. This is our second time now...
I think this is the 2025 4Runner Platinum in underground. It look very similar to the render...
Here is an our first “in person” look at the 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in Ice Cap white...
Apparently, there is a dealer meeting going on right now and some attendees are sharing some...
Dealers of course ALWAYS leak it all! Here is our first look at a 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD...
One of the guys I follow on Instagram spotted the new 2026 Toyota Compact Cruiser "FJ Cruiser...

Similar

Back