Finally A Better Trailer Pin Hook Up Location!

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
If you are a 5th Gen owner, you know the struggle. The new 6th Gen 4Runner FINALLY fixed the horrible trail pin hook-up location. Now while it still isn't in an amazing spot, the days of crawling onto the ground just to hook up your trailer connectors seem to be in the past. When I got my second look at the 6th Gen 4Runner Trailhunter while at Expo West, I made sure that I looked closer at this to see how easy it was to access. To my surprise, I was able to open both connector covers with just one hand while squatting behind the bumper. Take a look at the photos I snagged below.

Screenshot 2024-05-31 at 12.15.38 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-05-31 at 12.16.02 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-05-31 at 12.16.13 PM.png

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back