6th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack Guide

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Setting up this thread as a guide/resource for aftermarket roof rack setups for the 6th Gen 4Runner as they become available.

Roof racks on a 4Runner help expand the utility and storage of this SUV. In the overland space, many will put storage boxes, roof top tents, awnings, etc attached to their roof racks.

I’m sure Prinsu will be the first with a rack mocked up to a new 6th Gen 4R, but lest post up some companies here regardless as we see them added to this new platform. IMG_2486.jpeg

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

New 2025 4Runner in Supersonic Red spotted at dealer convention. This is our second time now...
I think this is the 2025 4Runner Platinum in underground. It look very similar to the render...
Here is an our first “in person” look at the 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in Ice Cap white...
Apparently, there is a dealer meeting going on right now and some attendees are sharing some...
Dealers of course ALWAYS leak it all! Here is our first look at a 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD...
One of the guys I follow on Instagram spotted the new 2026 Toyota Compact Cruiser "FJ Cruiser...

Similar

Back