More 3 Row 4Runner Trim Options?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Who is looking to get a 6th Gen 4Runner with a 3rd row? I was told by Toyota, that the SR5 and also Limited will be available with a 3rd row just like the last gen was. However there may be demand for other models in the future to have a 3rd row. It would be super interesting to see if they finally bring it to the TRD Off-Road trims.

2025_Toyota_4Runner_Limited_BrownLeather_039.JPG

Last edited:
IMO the third row option seems like a waste of a good amount of space. My family consists of two Littles and I'm able to pack all their stuff in the back and all the camping equipment on top of my Uptop Alpha rack (my wife told me I could have a RTT, then changed her mind after I already installed it 🥲). If you want third row seating that's actually somewhat roomy, go buy a highlander (keep it in the family at least!!)

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...
So I honestly did not notice this feature when I first reviewed the new 4Runner in California. I...
I know, call the freaking news station! 🤣 But this is a feature that we all have been wanting on...
So I get this question a lot on my YouTube about the new 6th Gen 4Runner vs the out going 5th...

Similar

Back